Everybody has rights. Sometime people forget the rights of others in discussions or battles and sometimes they forget their own rights. So here are 12 simple personal rights, you always have to remember:
- You have the right to judge your behavior, your emotions and your thoughts by yourself and you don’t have to justify or excuse for it.
- You have the right to take your wishes and needs seriously, just as much as these of other people.
- You have the right to do mistakes and bear their consequences.
- You have the right to deny a request, without feel yourself guilty or egoistic.
- You have the right to change your opinion.
- You have the right to be unlogical.
- You have the right to decide to change that, what others accused to you as a fault.
- You have the right to evaluate for yourself, if you are jointly responsible for the solution of the problems of others.
- You have the right to not answer questions.
- You have the right to say: I do not understand.
- You have the right to say No, without to justify it.
- You have the right to be happy and free, to become, to do and to be whatever you want.
In my opinion this is pretty simple, but it’s true.
These 12 rules are quoted and translated by me from the YouTube video „Deine 12 Rechte“ from GarNichz. Thanks for this inspiration.
This text is posted in English. I’m not a native speaker and I know I have to improve my English as well. If you want to learn a language the best way is to use them as much as you can in your daily life. To publish tweets or blogposts in English it is a extra motivation for me. I’m sure I will do mistakes. Please give me a notice if you spot some of them. Mainly I create the most of them in grammar.